NFText (NFEX) Trading Competition
Event Duration: February 01, 2023, 08:00 UTC — February 15, 2023, 08:00 UTC
Prize Pool: 7,000 NFEX
▶ Event eligibility requirement
A minimum of 100 PROB must be staked in order to be eligible for this event and staked PROB can’t be decreased during the competition duration.
Stake PROB: https://www.probit.com/stake/PROB
Staking guide: https://www.probit.com/hc/360039717011-How-to-Stake-PROB
▶ Trade NFEX, Earn NFEX
A trading competition will be held for the NFEX/USDT trading pair. A total of 7,000 NFEX will be distributed to the Top 20 volume traders in this order.
1st place: 434 NFEX
2nd place: 425.25 NFEX
3rd place: 416.5 NFEX
4th place: 407.75 NFEX
5th place: 399 NFEX
6th place: 390.25 NFEX
7th place: 381.5 NFEX
8th place: 372.75 NFEX
9th place: 364 NFEX
10th place: 355.25 NFEX
11th place: 346.5 NFEX
12th place: 337.75 NFEX
13th place: 329 NFEX
14th place: 320.25 NFEX
15th place: 311.5 NFEX
16th place: 302.75 NFEX
17th place: 294 NFEX
18th place: 285.25 NFEX
19th place: 276.5 NFEX
20th place: 250.25 NFEX
▶ Earn lower trading fees by staking PROB
Staking PROB will unlock lower trading fees based on your membership level which is determined by how much you stake. Higher PROB staking amounts receive the lowest trading fees so stake your PROB to start enjoying the benefits.
▶ Terms and Conditions
- A minimum of 100 PROB must be staked to join all trading competitions.
- Users’ staked PROB must be maintained and may not be decreased during the competition duration.
- Trading competition rankings are determined according to the total trading volume, converted into USDT.
- There may be differences between the leader board and the actual results due to periodically updated rankings.
- Rewards will be distributed to ProBit Global wallets within two weeks after the end of the Trading Competition.
- ProBit Global reserves the right to cancel or amend the event rules with sole discretion.
- ProBit Global reserves the right for final interpretation of the results of these events.
- In the case of a tie, PROB holding amount will be used to determine the winner.